Beginning October 6, a new season of SPBO (Strategic Planning for Business Owners) Workshops will commence, offering business owners knowledge and tools to optimize the performance of their businesses, achieve more work-life balance, and prepare for retirement. These low-cost interactive 2-hour workshops, led by experienced professionals, are designed to efficiently provide education on critical business management elements often misunderstood or ignored by business owners.
Register here for the first workshop in Portland, Oregon: "Creating a Strategic Plan", scheduled for Tuesday October 6 from 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM and emerge from the session with an outline of a realizable strategic plan for your business and the tools to actually make it happen.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
You will leave this workshop equipped with the knowledge and tools to help you:
- Identify critical company challenges and develop a plan to address those challenges
- Establish realistic benchmarks and accountability measures
- Maximize your team's time efficiency and productivity
- Move away from the day-to-day aspects of operating your company and focus on maximizing company success and value
- Focus efforts to lead your company to its full potential
Subsequent workshops will include topics such as cash flow management, determining and optimizing the value of your business, marketing consistent with your strategic plan, how to recruit and retain the right employees, mitigating risk, and more.
Seats are limited for this unique opportunity for business owners. Check out the SPBO website for detailed information.